The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce (SACC) in Dallas Fort Worth is looking for a driven Vice Chair to join our Board, starting as soon as possible.
SACC-Dallas is a membership based, non for-profit organization, with around 150 individual and company members, in the Dallas area alone.
SACC-Dallas is part of the state-wide business network SACC-Texas with local chapters in Austin, Dallas and Houston. SACC – Texas’ local chapters work both individually and jointly to promote trade and investment between Sweden and Texas.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Assisting the Chairman in driving and coordinating the work of the Board.
- Monitoring and working together with the Board to implement SACC-Dallas´ strategy.
- Working to improve SACC-Dallas Board and ensuring we are constantly improving and working jointly towards our goals.
- Joining SACC Dallas´ events where you represent the Board.
- Taking part of, and in case of Chairman´s absence lead, Board meetings.
- Actively seeking out and following up on leads for potential new members as well as current ones.
- Meeting and working with existing company or individual members.
- Planning and implementing activities such as business seminars, networking events as well as securing speakers for events.
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Enthusiastic and good at leading and coordinating people or teams.
- Like to engage and network with people and view SACC as an excellent platform to do so.
- Can commit a few hours each week working in a non- profit organization that has a mission to drive business growth between Sweden and the US/Texas.
- Seek opportunities to support the continued development of a professional organization in Texas that allows networking and learning opportunities for people and companies in our target group.
If this sounds interesting, please send an email to Johanna.email@example.com