Founded in Houston in 1983, the Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce Texas (SACC-Texas) is a state-wide business network with local chapters in Austin, Dallas and Houston. SACC-Texas’ local chapters work both individually and jointly to promote trade and investment between Sweden and Texas.
As the only SACC Chamber in the greater south-central region of the United States, SACC-Texas also provides an active forum for the promotion of trade and investment between Sweden and its neighboring states.
SACC-Texas is one of 18 active Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce in the USA. We work closely both with other SACC Chambers and with our umbrella organization SACC-USA, to promote business relationships between Sweden and America both on an individual and an organizational scale.
- Promote and expand existing trade and other relationships between Swedish and Texas businesses
- Encourage and facilitate new trade and commercial relationships between Sweden and Texas
- Promote and facilitate business opportunities for our Members
- Providing information, general services, and support through business-oriented seminars and match-making in Sweden and Texas
- Providing networking opportunities for Members and other like-minded business professionals
- Promoting a mutual understanding of our cultures, histories and values
- Concentrating on all size businesses and entrepreneurial efforts