MEMBERSHIP IN SACC-TEXAS
We offer our members several different programs and services:
· A Swedish network. The opportunity to meet with representatives from Swedish government and industry and access a network of almost 2,500 members of the 18 state and regional chambers of SACC. We also provide a link to associated Chambers of Commerce in Sweden.
· Guest speakers. We invite guest speakers for interesting presentations relating to Swedish-American trade and relations.
· International mixers. We participate as co-sponsors in events organized by other European Chambers.
· Newsletters. The SACC-Texas Newsletter and annual Membership directory, and Currents, the quarterly newsletter of the Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce, USA Inc.
· Trade leads. Access to trade leads and information to help you develop your export/import business or establish your business in Sweden or USA.
· On-line access to member only information. The SACC-Texas website has a members only area including: searchable member directory, discussion area, information from the board, research publications and other valuable information for business and networking.
Apply online for SACC-Texas membership. In the online application you can specify the region you want to belong to, Austin, Dallas or Houston. Each region arranges its own meetings although we also arrange joint events to create broader networking opportunities. As a member in SACC-Texas, you may of course participate in any events organized at the three locations.
We offer several different levels of membership.